Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Complete and utter randomness, but memories all the same.

My love for the IPhone has gotten a little out of hand.  I realized I might need a reality check when I chose it over my wallet.  There have been break ins at the gym.  The morning after I heard about them I parked my car in it's usual spot.  When I opened the glove box to throw my cell in with my wallet I had a little voice tell me not to leave it.  So I eyed my wallet and phone and grabbed my phone.  I took my cell with me to my step class.  It wasn't until I was stowing it under my step that it occurred to me that I chose it over my wallet!

Speaking of.. I found out about another camera IPhone app.  This one was not free like histagram, but I couldn't resist.  I paid $1.99 for "Hipstamatic" this morning and I've played around with it a little.  I'm not smitten with it, but I think I need to give it a little more time.

I snapped this with the app before ballet this morning.  Madison has insisted on wearing her pink skirt the past few classes, but this morning I got her in our only other option.. blue.  I love it. 


Who loves herself?


At ballet the moms stand behind a two way mirror to watch the girls without distracting them. As I was watching Madison gab away with a little girl another mom said.. "Oh Shelby.. Madison just loves to socialize.. ha ha!!".. I don't know where she gets it from?  Although I have a stack of report cards from growing up that all have the same note on it to my mom... "Shelby talks too much in class."  Well at least she gets it honest.

I took a small video of her in class. This happened to be one of the few moments she ...
a. was NOT kissing on her friends or complete strangers
b. was listening to the teacher
c. had her thumb out of her mouth for more than 5 seconds
d. was not running her mouth to the teacher or her friends.

video

A conga line.. I could not stop laughing over this!



How cute are these?!!  I got them in the mail today.  I got them on sale for next summer. 





 When my sister was here over the fourth she thought I had told her that Tyler WAS walking.  So she stood him up and gave his little bottom a pat and the poor boy ate the floor face first.  I looked at her like she was nuts as I scooped him up.  I screamed.. "He can't walk!!!"  She started laughing and said.. "I thought you said he could??" 

So here you go Jennie.. he's close, but NOT YET!  (P.S.  I think you should just move here so you know what's going on.)





video

Wanna keep Tyler still?  Give him milk...




post signature