Sunday, October 23, 2011

Farms and Pumpkin Patches

This past week was a busy week for us!  We just returned home from Disney and I was actually glad to get back to our normal routine.  We had extra fun things planned as well.

First up... Crowe's Nest Farm.  We went last year for the first time.  I seemed to have taken a lot more pictures last year.  I had Tyler in the Bjorn. This year I was chasing down two kids and pushing a most of the time empty stroller!  My how things have changed!

We watched a cow get milk.. again.  Of course neither child remembered it from last year.  They both soaked it in!





Our group is on the front row.  This is my Monday morning playgroup.  Madison was off to the left sitting kind of by herself.  So unlike my child.  I guess the cow was entertainment enough!


I have to say all my photos look really biased.  Most of my pictures are of Tyler.  That is because he is who I am following most of the time.  Madison runs ahead and I don't have to worry much about her.  Tyler on the other hand runs everywhere and worry I must with him!  He LOVES LOVES LOVES animals.  Both my kids do.



I took this one of the few times I was able to catch up to her!


Tyler is telling me all about the chickens..





On Friday we made it back to Sweet Berry Farms.  It wasn't as crazy as last year, but it was work... worth it work!

I snapped this before we left.  It's acually the best picture I got of the two all day!




It was such a bright beautiful day it was hard to get good pictures of the kids.










and a drum roll plese...the BEST most AMAZING group shot of toddlers you will ever see!!


IMPOSSIBLE!!!

This was the only shot I could get of my two..




Tyler began to melt right after we fed the goats.


I put him in the stroller to huff it to the hayride and he screamed the entire way.  (That is just not like him).  We arrived there and I let him out of the stroller.  He like the animals (including a 2 week old donkey!) but he was still cranky.  I loaded him and Madison on the hayride and I would have pictures, but Tyler and I had to get off.  He was thrashing and screaming and I just wasn't going to put myself or others though that. I gave him a snack in his stroller and that seemed to appease him.  We left right after that!  It really was a good day!  Next year... three kids!!  I can't imagine!













post signature