Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be Inspired continued....

Continued from this post.
Madison rarely falls asleep during her quiet time anymore.  I set her time timer for an hour and a half or two hours (depending on the day) and she plays quietly in her bed.  She does indeed sleep with all of these treasures at night and plays with them during her quiet time.  I leave her door cracked so when the time is up she can come find me.  This particular afternoon it was very quiet in there so I took a peek.  Sweet sweet girl...



This is what an older sister will get you!!  Madison had just gone potty and Tyler just HAD to take a turn.  I'm not sure he's connected what the point of sitting on the potty is.... but if big sister does it then so MUST he!



We were at a birthday party and Madison was having so much fun on this rainbow mat.  This is also where I captured the picture for her Valentine card!  I love that sweet sweet REAL smile!


And what was Tyler up to??....


Ha ha ha!!  He was doing a little more than that too!


 

post signature