Sunday, September 23, 2012

Madison and the beach...


I have a lot of beautiful images of my kids at the beach.  My favorite are the ones of Madison playing.  They capture her thoughtful, sweet spirit.



 
You can barely see it, but she's carrying a clear measuring cup she found in the kitchen at the beach house.  She insisted on using it to catch fish.  Oh how I wish it had been possible!
 
 
 
I've already posted this one.. but it's my favorite!  I think I'm going to frame it and hang it in her bathroom.
 
 
She was mesmorized by everything.. the sand, the ocean, the sealife.. she LOVED finding seashells even though they were tiny and broken.  Her Doonie ran out and bought some and planted them for her to find. 



 
Oh sweet girl don't grow up!  I love seeing things through your eyes.





post signature